We're sorry, but Nightline is now closed for the term. You can call Samaritans on 116 123, and we will reopen on Sunday of 0th week (April 16th).
Whatever's on your mind,
Help us provide a friendly ear 12 hours each day, every day*
We take more than 3000 calls every year, and we need your support to keep us running.
What your money does
- Provides a non-judgemental, non-directional and confidential listening service for students by students
- Helps us train new volunteers with a rigorous three-day training program
- Funds Week 5 Freddos, or 1200+ welfare chocolates every term during the Week 5 blues
- Other operational costs
How much do we ask for?
The University provides us with an office, but we rely on donations from organisations and individuals to cover the rest.
- £5 Covers one of our four shifts every night
- £15 Helps us train one new volunteer
- £30 Provides 100 Freddos to send in Week 5
You can donate
to us directly via the
Oxford Campaign website.
Alternatively, you can email us at
If you are a former volunteer and would like to sign up for the alumni
mailing list, please contact our alumni email at
* We are open from 8pm to 8am everyday during University of Oxford term time.